1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Have been wanting this pair for a while. Don't have much to trade, but willing to make a deal if someone wants to sell them?

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Good luck! I've been looking for a set for my wife's collection for a long time!

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Really, man. I knew it was going to be hard but I didn't think other people were still looking.

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    How long have you been looking.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I've been trying to find a pair for around 1 year now at least. Got offered one for $1k but felt that was far too high!

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I would of laughed at that offer. I fell the most I would pay would be 450 maybe a little higher.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yea that's the same price that I was looking at. I've seen the pink one for sale in Australia for around that price so was basing my price on that

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Good luck! Hope you can find one. They're somewhat tough to find.