• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Or trade. XS lenses. Fire Polar.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

i have a set of like new X Squared Fire Polar lenses for sale or trade. selling because i don't like contrast lenses and would rather have another neutral lens i like. these are basically brand new but they have been mounted and worn for a day to see if i could get used to them. if you are familiar with changing XS lenses it means there is some really small marks on the rim of the lens from mounting in the frame. i can't even get them to show in the pictures and they do not show when the lenses are in the frame.

cash wise asking 70 shipped.

trade wise i would take ice or ruby. i would add some cash for you if you have any custom cuts or polar custom cuts (pos red, pos red polar, ruby polar, ice polar, deep water blue polar, sapphire polar, ect...) i already have like 3 sets of BIP in my stock so i don't need any more of those.

6zaiat.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
I have ice

let me see if anyone has anything polar first. if not you got first dibs.

Username Hidden said:
I have ice

but... seeing you have those Xmetal Juliets for sale for 260. if you wanted to do these fire polar lenses plus 220 for the Juliets i would do that in a heart beat...

230 it's a deal

i could do that. pm me your paypal address and your real address to send the lenses to. i will ship out the lenses Monday or Tuesday.

I will change thread to sold

sold to Dingo.

Status
Not open for further replies.