1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi all, I am looking for a pair of sport Oakleys. These will be for cycling--looking for the larger sport styles as a result. Jawbones are at the top of my list but I would love offers for some radars, m frames, and whatnot. Flak/Half/Fast/Split are too small.

I don't need any sort of hard case, extra set of lenses, etc. Just looking for some great condition utility O's. I've done some sales and trades here in the past and have a 100% rating.

The only thing I have to trade is a Jupiter Camo Holbrook with everything: Box, bag, shades, pin, all 9.5 condition.

Thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    I've got a few M Frames. If you want Strike or Heater lenses I have several to choose from.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.5%
    Your inbox is full, but send me a PM i have a few options for jawbones, or racing jackets.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98%
    Same, still full send me a PM. I have tons of radarlock, radars and, m-frames to choose from. We chat more about it through PM/

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I've got a bunch of Jawbones, let me know what colour your looking for.