1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am interested in the vault pictured below and any other super XL vaults or rare ones. I can buy it or trade for it please let me know. I love boxes! Or trading I want metal vaults! - image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: 10/26/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You forgot the picture bro

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks just posted picture of it. Do you have any of them? Figured you have been selling a lot of display stuff.so you never know

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Not those huge ones. I just bought 2 of the Romeo large ones. I saw that one on ebay Romeo Jordan auction

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Send me pic please and let me know what you want for one. Never mind you mean regular size ones

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Auction funny he correct pic that show serail yet.. Want both but not for the money it going to go for

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%

Good luck on that large Vault. IIRC those were for an R1 and usually had some kind of engraving done for the Rep it was given too. I know of one member here that has one.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah don't think he will sell it either! he's a hoarder ;) got a lead on another one.

Last edited by a moderator: 10/27/15
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
    Highly doubtful.... But $ talks.....