• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Or WTS: In Search Of Dispatch II, Crankcase, Or Holbrook. PRICE DROP

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I've got this Jupiter squared, purchased over the summer from the Cherry Creek Oakley store in Denver, Colorado. It's the Polished Black with Jade Iridium lenses. I've worn this pair a handful of times, but I cannot say it gets enough face time for me to want to keep it. It's in very close to new condition. No scratches on the lenses or frames. Hinges still feel very solid.

tumblr_mjidwzI2hO1rbptugo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mjidwzI2hO1rbptugo5_1280.jpg

SKU#

tumblr_mjidwzI2hO1rbptugo3_1280.jpg

I'm looking for any kind of frame in a comparable colorway. I really am digging the Jade lenses as of late. I would consider: Any colorway for the Dispatch II, or any colorway for the Holbrook, as well as any colorway Crankcase.

Let me know what you have.

Edit: Hardcase isn't for sale with glasses, and shipping is only US bound. If a trade doesn't tickle your fancy, I will sell the glasses for 80 paypal + fees, if that isn't good enough for you though, go ahead and make me an offer. The worst part that can happen is I say no. I know someone out there wants these. :wink:

Some people reacted to this post.
Holding glasses for Ecko.

Trade confirmed with Ecko for Fuel Cells.