1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I just picked this XX pair from eBay. On arrival I am not a fan of the IBI lens color. Since I have a custom set of ruby polarized on the way I'm willing to part with these. I see no blemishes on them at all. Pics don't show well but they are authentic. I need some good R1 lenses, either custom cut from Oakley donors or OEM. BIP, ruby +, fire iridium. If polarized obviously I'll add some cash to the exchange. Also looking for a good pair of Radar Range model shades in similar lens colors as another option.
    Will sell them outright for $85 shipped CONUS via Paypal F/F. International ok but additional shipping based on destination postage. Talk to me...

Or WTS: XX IBI Lenses Like New - image.jpg
    Or WTS: XX IBI Lenses Like New - image.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad