• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Or WTT: Fall Clean Up Radar All Star, Zero 0.4, Fives 2.0 And Lots Of Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Just did a sweep of things and pairs I dont wear or use in my collection. All prices are in US funds and SHIPPING and PAYPAL are INCLUDED to make things simple. Prefer to ship to Canada and US but I can get rates elsewhere if need be. Make some deals on multiple items.

1. Radar 2010 MLB All Star. Polished black frames with red icon and blue socks and grey etched lens. Frames is in great condition, lens has a few small scratches but nothing that effects vision. rubbers are okay but could use a new set. Comes with brand new extra nose piece. Micro bag has some black marks.SOLD

2. Zero 0.4. Black frame and grey lenses. Paint is fading off the icons, lenses have light scratches and a slight peel on the bottom of the one side lens as pictured. Legs are sloppy. Great pair for wearing. Scratches do not effect vision. Nothing else comes with this pair. $60

10549489023_66ce73a37f.jpg
10549321594_430b110449.jpg

3. Fives 1.0 I believe. They are algae green with gold iridium lenses. The frame is good condition and been cleaned up. No gold paint left on nose or icons. The lenses are light scratched but definitely wearable and the legs are sloppy. Good project pair just never got around to it. $40
10549142764_a2b0b6d2d4.jpg
10549014425_51ff9e7c68.jpg

4. The lenses list. All lenses are brand new. The grey lenses and black iridium are just pairs that have been swapped out for different iridium lenses. The grey lenses and black iridium lenses are $28 a pair shipped in a padded envelope, if you want them shipped in a box that will be extra. 2 pairs for 45 shipped in a padded envelope.
Plaintiff, Frogskins, Holbrook, Eyepatch 1 and Hijinx and grey. Fuel Cell are SOLD!
10549213563_643e3c6c58.jpg
10548943905_0d0299367b.jpg

5. The emerald iridium Juliet lenses are SOLD!
10548892816_d4f7edc1d3.jpg

6. The ruby OTT lenses SOLD
10548832426_5535e3b4c7.jpg

7. 2012 Olympic pin. New shipped in padded envelope SOLD
10548966354_b7eaa359b2.jpg

8. Oakley Small soft watch vault. Like new. $25
10548838795_730edc16ee.jpg

What I am looking for in trade wise...
-Fathom Garage Rock
-Shaun White tortoise 24k Garage Rock
-Kings Camo Gascan
-Shaun White Matte Clear 24k Holbrook
-Polarized ice or emerald Holbrook lenses
-Polarized 24k frog lenses
-Ruby Fuel Cell lenses
-Grape Juice Holbrook frame
-Infinite Hero Frogskin
-2011 All Star Fuel Cell (Arizona Diamondbacks year)
-Half Jacket 1.0 frames/lenses
-Plastic 3 tier stand
-Tin Tin 3D Gascans
-Craftsman Garage Rock
-Navy and chrome Frogskins LX

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
GLWS.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested in ott lenses but may not have what you want in trade,

dang, first time in a long time i find a Canadian seller and me gots no funds :(

Reggavegga, you can send me some potential offers if you want? Ya never know lol.

PM sent

Juliet and fuel cell lenses are SOLD! Things added to my looking for list as well.

Any two pairs of grey lenses for $45 US shipped. Radars, Fives and Zero 0.4's still available As wel Ruby OTT lenses. Bump!

PMed

Bump, Still have the Zero 0.4's, OTT Ruby lenses, all the grey lenses, small soft watch vault and 2012 Olympic pin for sale and trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.