1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    For sale (or for trade) is a previously loved (and used) OG Flak Jacket. I am the original owner.

Looking to get SOLD

Or WTT Flak Jacket 1.0 - 94fc4321f4bfaf1f76e5496f6a7dcc22.jpg

Or WTT Flak Jacket 1.0 - 7683c97b5be6f4f003dac8593795b28a.jpg

Or WTT Flak Jacket 1.0 - 1755248a87f45e2cdda229c81c2b45ca.jpg

Or WTT Flak Jacket 1.0 - 62cba52f34e93a134656f1dd4bca8cef.jpg

Frame: Brown Smoke. No visible scratches or gouges. One of the arms doesn't 'snap' perfectly, but it stays well in the 'open' position. 6.5-7/ 10

Lenses: Tungsten XLJ. If consider them 'trashed' by Forum standards... A bit dirty, some cleaning marks and few scratches near the bottom of the lenses.

Rubber: Blue. Very good condition. No tears of rips of any kind. No stickiness.

These frames were my daily LE wear for a little while. They've made the local papers and national media on a few occasions ;) (they're practically famous :p )

The ensemble comes with frame, lenses, white old custom bag, clamshell case, original brown rubber and a extra brand new set of blue rubbers.

PLEASE NOTE:

Price is in USD $
    Shipping from Canada isn't included (to be discussed)
    Trades ARE welcome!!!

Please visit my other threads:

For Sale - Miscellaneous display stuff UPDATED!!!

PM me any time!!!

Last edited by a moderator: 4/5/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.