1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm looking to purchase a MM or 12 Gauge.

rubber or titatium. all dial colors being considered right now...

looking to purchase cash or trade, here's some of the following items i have.

XSquared: Carbon/BI with case and micro, no box or coin.
    Kings Camo Flak Jackets, with case and box.
    Double Metal Stands
    Several G-Shocks.. lol.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Vocare Ad Regnum

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry wrong send:punish:

3. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Have u tried going to vault. 12 guage unobtanium is on sale

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Been wanting to, but everytime I call the vaults in houston they can't answer my questions and I'd hate to drive an hour out for them to be wrong. I called to ask what watches were available and the employee said they had gearboxes on sale and when I asked which dial colors he said oh sorry its actually called a Holeshot or something. Then I asked about the 12 Ga. And he says "rubber or silver strap"... Not impressed. I just couldn't even get a damn price out of the employee. I've called several times and spoken to different folks with no avail.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Did you get my PM?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Picked up a Copper MM at the O-Store in the galleria today. I was back and forth with it for about 30 mins and the sales rep gave me 25% off. Also picked up a matte black PBII for the 25% off. So I couldn't deny. Tried on the polished MM but couldn't justify the purchase as I couldn't find reasonable times to wear it out. Was there some kind of sale I was unaware of? You can close the thread!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The Friends and Family sale is going on right now. The PB2 was on the exclusion list though, so you got lucky on that one. Must've been since you just dropped the cash on the MM. Sucks, my two favorite managers left the Baybrook location and are at Galleria now. I'll be making more trips that way now...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Oh yeah, nice pickup on both pieces. The MM colorway is beast!