1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    Seems like a few of these have been poping up so i figured might was well add to the list. Mostly looking for matte, rootbeer, or ducati but willing to talk about any.
    Handfull of trade options and willing to swap multiple pairs or do a bulk deal. Just desided to change collection around.
    Most glasses are like new or 9/10 without boxes but will give further details upon request. And will email or txt pics.
    Xx xmetal
    Xx tio2 maybe
    Xx 24k maybe
    Ji juliet
    Hero juliet without rubbers
    Few other juliet combos i cant think of atm
    London gascan nib
    Chantry
    Witk nib

Im sure there are some more but i just cant think of them atm.
    Just let me know what your interested in and i will figure something out.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    Bump..

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.5%
    sent you a pm

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    All pms replied to.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    Still looking

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    Going to give this another few days, then list most of the trade bait for sale probably.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm'd ;)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    Bumps

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a pair of matte root beer with the elite box and bag. What would you offer in the line of X-Metals? Received them March 29th sold to me as NIB. I feel like they are way to big for my head so I was just going to store them for my collection but I'd consider a trade.

Or WTT For Pitboss Or C Six - AB9412F6-5FAE-46E8-BD45-812F86559D8F-11506-000007A7F6D65BD3_zps7acdf2ba.jpg

Or WTT For Pitboss Or C Six - 3DF0232D-5247-477C-8DDE-74B6D1019DDA-11506-000007A7EB8E9443_zps966a2a61.jpg