1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking for a daily wearer X Squared. Don't need papers, box or serial. Even bare frames are fine. Finish doesn't matter as I'll be stripping it and polishing. Nose bridge rubber should be good and screws or frame threads can't be stripped. Please PM me if you have one for sale.

Edit: OK seems like there are no Ugly ones out there. Maybe someone would be interested in a trade.

I have a LNIB(I hope I can call it that. Everything is like new except the lenses have been swapped out), Carbon XS which is supposed to have Black Iridium lenses but now has Ruby Iridium. Has matching serial box, soft vault, cleaning cloth, coin and papers.

Anyone want to trade for TWO XS frames in good+ condition. I don't need lenses but would like all the rubber stuff to be there. Don't care if finish is bad or scratched, as long as the frames are straight and there are no gouges or the screw threads are stripped and if there are washers, they are still there too.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ugly X Squared is there such a thing lol??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    HAHAHA, it depends on who you ask. There are some on the board who don't like X Squareds.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm bro

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks good2mod, but your pair is just to nice for what I want to do.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Anybody?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Member hearno is selling a pair of 200 bucks

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    yeah, we tried to work a deal but i think he's looking for a beater pair.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still looking.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Man, I responded to your PM but it looks like someone else beat me. Thanks for the offer though.