• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Or WTT Hijinx And Antix

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I'm still looking for these:
Antix Fuente, Devil's Brigade BOX and pin or complete set,
Hijinx Soviet, Propaganda, kozik
Todd francis Eyepatch
, Soviet pin please! either from the gascan or the hijinx (same pin anyway)
LNIB preferred but will consider complete great condition items.
Wish list never ends....

oh, and please don't use overblown eBay prices as reference to your pricing.

I am not paying $280 for your bag and unit devils brigade grey, reasonable pricing please.

have a few things to trade, PM me for details.

Items for trade +/- cash depending on what is on the other end. Also possibly for sale:

Romeo xmetal, all original, frame and rubbers are good frame is 9/10, rubbers are 8/10 all intact just a little worn, and lenses are pretty bad maybe 5-6/10 scratches on both that affect vision

Romeo 2 xmetal /BIP, complete set, mint condition, lenses are 9/10 only 9 because of iridium bubbles near nosebridge.

BNIB HalfX Carbon/BI, xmetal/ruby Juliet, carbon/BIP juliet

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pm sent.

I have several what you looking to trade?

Username Hidden said:
I have several what you looking to trade?
sorry atrain didnt see you there, missed the alert. I have a carbon/BIP (unit&pouch) & a xmetal/BIP complete Romeo2, Jawbones, Jawbones, Jawbones. A crosshair S (for the ladies), Like new Square wire TI, Shaun White Dispatch 2's. Some NIB juliets, xmetal/ruby, carbon/BI, carbon/BIP And NIB halfX carbon/BI. off the top of my head.

sorry no pitbosses.:showingbiceps:

Username Hidden said:
sorry atrain didnt see you there, missed the alert. I have a carbon/BIP (unit&pouch) & a xmetal/BIP complete Romeo2, Jawbones, Jawbones, Jawbones. A crosshair S (for the ladies), Like new Square wire TI, Shaun White Dispatch 2's. Some NIB juliets, xmetal/ruby, carbon/BI, carbon/BIP And NIB halfX carbon/BI. off the top of my head.

sorry no pitbosses.:showingbiceps:

No XX or Xsquared?

Traded my one xsquared carbon/bip for a minute machine. The other one i'm keeping for when i wear my ninja suit on a sunny day. I have no xx dupes and the ones I have im not willing to part with yet. If anything it would be an xmetal/ice iridium Mint but I would at least want a todd francis eyepatch + another pair for that one :agree:

For some reason the XX's have been few and far between huh?

Username Hidden said:
Traded my one xsquared carbon/bip for a minute machine. The other one i'm keeping for when i wear my ninja suit on a sunny day. I have no xx dupes and the ones I have im not willing to part with yet. If anything it would be an xmetal/ice iridium Mint but I would at least want a todd francis eyepatch + another pair for that one :agree:

For some reason the XX's have been few and far between huh?

XX Xmetal, not really. They dont pop up as much as Juliets or Romeos but they do pop up. I dont have the Todd Francis.

II have some mint Fuente antix complete shoot me an offer I may be willing to part with it.

Username Hidden said:
II have some mint Fuente antix complete shoot me an offer I may be willing to part with it.

Inbox full, just received my fuente hijinx, which has diminished my desire to get the antix version. Although i wouldnt hold it against you if you shipped it to me yours for two bills.

:9

Status
Not open for further replies.