1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Dragonvoi knows xMetal.

Rating:
    100%
    I'm still looking for these:
    Antix Fuente, Devil's Brigade BOX and pin or complete set,
    Hijinx Soviet, Propaganda, kozik
    Todd francis Eyepatch
    , Soviet pin please! either from the gascan or the hijinx (same pin anyway)
    LNIB preferred but will consider complete great condition items.
    Wish list never ends....

oh, and please don't use overblown eBay prices as reference to your pricing.

I am not paying $280 for your bag and unit devils brigade grey, reasonable pricing please.

have a few things to trade, PM me for details.

Items for trade +/- cash depending on what is on the other end. Also possibly for sale:

Romeo xmetal, all original, frame and rubbers are good frame is 9/10, rubbers are 8/10 all intact just a little worn, and lenses are pretty bad maybe 5-6/10 scratches on both that affect vision

Romeo 2 xmetal /BIP, complete set, mint condition, lenses are 9/10 only 9 because of iridium bubbles near nosebridge.

BNIB HalfX Carbon/BI, xmetal/ruby Juliet, carbon/BIP juliet

Last edited by a moderator: 10/4/13
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Rating:
    100%
    I have several what you looking to trade?

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    sorry atrain didnt see you there, missed the alert. I have a carbon/BIP (unit&pouch) & a xmetal/BIP complete Romeo2, Jawbones, Jawbones, Jawbones. A crosshair S (for the ladies), Like new Square wire TI, Shaun White Dispatch 2's. Some NIB juliets, xmetal/ruby, carbon/BI, carbon/BIP And NIB halfX carbon/BI. off the top of my head.

sorry no pitbosses.:showingbiceps:

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%

No XX or Xsquared?

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Traded my one xsquared carbon/bip for a minute machine. The other one i'm keeping for when i wear my ninja suit on a sunny day. I have no xx dupes and the ones I have im not willing to part with yet. If anything it would be an xmetal/ice iridium Mint but I would at least want a todd francis eyepatch + another pair for that one :agree:

For some reason the XX's have been few and far between huh?

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    XX Xmetal, not really. They dont pop up as much as Juliets or Romeos but they do pop up. I dont have the Todd Francis.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    II have some mint Fuente antix complete shoot me an offer I may be willing to part with it.

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%

Inbox full, just received my fuente hijinx, which has diminished my desire to get the antix version. Although i wouldnt hold it against you if you shipped it to me yours for two bills.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.