1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I know its a long shot but maybe someone doesn't care about the backing to the london pin.... I didn't get the backing when I got the pin in the mail... If you one I may have something to trade or maybe some cash... No pin needed... Thanks!

Or WTT: London Pin Backing... - upload_2014-5-29_14-46-15.png

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Carbon Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    I actually might have an extra. I'll shoot you a PM in a bit.

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That would be great thanks.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Carbon Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry, I had to dig through all of my stuff to find it. I do have one, but there are a couple creases and small indentions in the card. I tried to attach pictures to the PM I sent, but for some reason I can't upload them through Tapatalk right now. Here they are. PM me if you are interested.
    Or WTT: London Pin Backing... - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401531104.101824.jpg Or WTT: London Pin Backing... - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401531110.901889.jpg