1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Up for sale or trade are a set of matte black Big Tacos with polarized ruby iridium lenses with custom bag, papers and box. I recently purchased these off of a member of the forum. I thought they would suit me due to me owning a few sets of offshoots and the tacos being based on the same frame. Purchased for $105, my loss your gain. Shipped to you for $95, would trade for a nice set of polarized batwolfs, fuel cells, antix, oil rigs, etc. Shoot me your trade offers, thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bump

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    what fuel cells you after?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any really, I am not looking for anything in particular.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    I have a spare troy lee piston bone, but one of the lenses has a noticeable mark in it. I have spare warm grey lenses I could swap into it though...also have a couple others...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TRADED!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.