• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Or WTT Soviet Hijinx FOR Matte Clear History Text Holiday Oil Rig OR Matte White Science Fuel Cell

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Change of plans, decided to sell this as well, asking $180 PayPal gifted or add the extra 4% to the total, shipping to CONUS included in price, international add an extra $30 for shipping. Still willing to trade for the one of the two pairs I'm looking for. See description below.

Willing to sell (see above) or trade my Soviet Hijinx for either a Matte Clear with Black History Text Holiday Oil Rig or a Matte White Science Fuel Cell. The glasses are mint, a solid 9/10 overall. Comes with matching microfiber bag. The glasses I'm looking for does not have to be new but I'm not taking a beater pair either, will take one in at least excellent condition. For the Science Fuel Cell I do require that the matching microfiber bag be included in the trade. I'm not interested in trading this for anything else other than the two pairs I'm looking for, PM if interested thanks.

P9070279.jpg
P9070280.jpg
P9070281.jpg
P9070282.jpg
P9070283.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Just an FYI, I don't believe the Science Fuel Cell's came with a hard case, that was a separate item. I have a couple of them and they did not come with a hard case, I bought the case separately.

Username Hidden said:
Just an FYI, I don't believe the Science Fuel Cell's came with a hard case, that was a separate item. I have a couple of them and they did not come with a hard case, I bought the case separately.

Oh right, sorry well just the matching microfiber bag is fine then

:bump:

anyone?

changed my mind, decided to put this for sale, still open to trades for one of the two pairs I'm looking for

pending trade

Traded, with that said I'm still looking for a Matte Clear History Text Holiday Oil Rig and a Matte White Science Fuel Cell

Status
Not open for further replies.