1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Under The Electric Sky

Rating:
    100%
    Change of plans, decided to sell this as well, asking $180 PayPal gifted or add the extra 4% to the total, shipping to CONUS included in price, international add an extra $30 for shipping. Still willing to trade for the one of the two pairs I'm looking for. See description below.

Willing to sell (see above) or trade my Soviet Hijinx for either a Matte Clear with Black History Text Holiday Oil Rig or a Matte White Science Fuel Cell. The glasses are mint, a solid 9/10 overall. Comes with matching microfiber bag. The glasses I'm looking for does not have to be new but I'm not taking a beater pair either, will take one in at least excellent condition. For the Science Fuel Cell I do require that the matching microfiber bag be included in the trade. I'm not interested in trading this for anything else other than the two pairs I'm looking for, PM if interested thanks.

Or WTT Soviet Hijinx FOR Matte Clear History Text Holiday Oil Rig OR Matte White Science Fuel Cell - P9070279.jpg
    Or WTT Soviet Hijinx FOR Matte Clear History Text Holiday Oil Rig OR Matte White Science Fuel Cell - P9070280.jpg
    Or WTT Soviet Hijinx FOR Matte Clear History Text Holiday Oil Rig OR Matte White Science Fuel Cell - P9070281.jpg
    Or WTT Soviet Hijinx FOR Matte Clear History Text Holiday Oil Rig OR Matte White Science Fuel Cell - P9070282.jpg
    Or WTT Soviet Hijinx FOR Matte Clear History Text Holiday Oil Rig OR Matte White Science Fuel Cell - P9070283.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 9/13/13
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just an FYI, I don't believe the Science Fuel Cell's came with a hard case, that was a separate item. I have a couple of them and they did not come with a hard case, I bought the case separately.

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Oh right, sorry well just the matching microfiber bag is fine then

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
  5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    anyone?

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    changed my mind, decided to put this for sale, still open to trades for one of the two pairs I'm looking for

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
  8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
  9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    pending trade

10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Traded, with that said I'm still looking for a Matte Clear History Text Holiday Oil Rig and a Matte White Science Fuel Cell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.