1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Greetings from Australia,

Looking to buy orange XX replacement ear rubbers. Mine have been chewed up by an animal or head lice!!!

Thanks in advance!

Orange Minute replacement ear rubbers - 2015-12-02 01-46-58 1031 copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 12/2/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Greetings mate :)
    Call it a Great White - makes for a much better story :lolsign:
    I think they are going to be hard to find - that being said - I know a another European collector with a huge selection of parts. I'll give him a shout and let you know.

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    LOL!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just got word back from the guy I know and unfortunately he only has white and rootbeer earsocks.
    Good luck with your search - I'm collecting Minutes and will let you know if I come across any in orange ;)

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Many thanks Jacob! Would appreciate it if you let me know if you get them! :)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Out of curiosity, would the original XX work as well? Not that I have it but may give you another option to search for.

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Actually, 96.SVT.COBRA. I got the model wrong. The sunglasses ARE the original XX sunglasses and NOT minute sunglasses.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi guys, I can tell you for certain that the earsocks are not interchangeable - the Minute has the 'tap' at the end of each arm and a corresponding hole in the earsocks.

Anonymous likes this.