• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ordering From Linegear To Singapore

Singapore is one of the world's major commercial hubs, with the fourth-biggest financial centre and one of the five busiest ports. Its globalised and diversified economy depends heavily on trade, especially manufacturing, which represented 26 percent of Singapore's GDP in 2005. In terms of purchasing power parity, Singapore has the third-highest per capita income in the world but one of the world's highest income inequalities. It places highly in international rankings with regard to education, healthcare, and economic competitiveness.
And they hosted a fantastic F1 race last weekend!
Man, that place looks beautiful under the lights. Love to be able to go one day...
Sorry, :focus:.....

I gave my warning because I read a post you wrote about those stands. I've had no problems with it at all so I thought I've been the lucky one so far but then again I havent checked my lens yet.

I was digging around trying to find those original reviews. Can't find the praise one yet, which is a shame because it has some really cool pics of some different ways to display them.

But I did find the one where MJLSr talks about the lens touching problem, with some good pics of what happens:

http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/...-4-0-riser-not-a-good-fit-for-anything.33197/

I was digging around trying to find those original reviews. Can't find the praise one yet, which is a shame because it has some really cool pics of some different ways to display them.

But I did find the one where MJLSr talks about the lens touching problem, with some good pics of what happens:

http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/...-4-0-riser-not-a-good-fit-for-anything.33197/

When we first saw them (showing off the Ferrari range before it came out, if I recall), they looked to be identical to the black 2.0 stands, only in a matte clear finish. At some point, they tweaked the design and seem to have ended up with a few compromises. Shame, I'd be all over clear 2.0s.

Hi Guys, can I check if we need to pay for activation on the x metal exchange section as everyone I see in the section is Anonymous. Thanks.

Hi Guys, can I check if we need to pay for activation on the x metal exchange section as everyone I see in the section is Anonymous. Thanks.
You need to have been a member for 14 days and have 15 posts...or become a premium member to activate it straight away.
Is that right @kronin323 ? I know you've helped newer members out before by posting the specific link to the requirements but I'll be damned if I can find it :confused:.

-Edit- Found it (I'm blind) http://www.oakleyforum.com/help/exchange-guidelines

Last edited:
Ahhh.. Ic, thank for the link. I thought I saw something like that before but couldn't find it in the "exchange help" section , so I thought it might have been removed.. Thanks. Casue I saw I post on the Mars X metals, lolzz thanks Oakley Veteran..

Ahhh.. Ic, thank for the link. I thought I saw something like that before but couldn't find it in the "exchange help" section , so I thought it might have been removed.. Thanks. Cause I saw I post on the Mars X metals, lolzz thanks Oakley Veteran..

Ahhh.. Ic, thank for the link. I thought I saw something like that before but couldn't find it in the "exchange help" section , so I thought it might have been removed.. Thanks. Casue I saw I post on the Mars X metals, lolzz thanks Oakley Veteran..
No problem :).