• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ordering Lens For Discontinued Pair.

Sundalo

I should Work at Oakley
WPB, FL.
Ordered a pair of BIP lenses for my XX from oakley.com 3 weeks ago and I just got an email yesterday that the order has been delayed. My question is: Are they going to fulfill the order or is it going to be canceled?

Same happened to me when i ordered some lenses for juliets. They will continue with your order when it is available. Took me two weeks.

I actually ordered a pair of XX lenses Mid June from ovault. Everything else in my order has shipped. Lenses show backordered. Im guessing it wont be fulfilled. its not like they are backordered..

I actually ordered a pair of XX lenses Mid June from ovault. Everything else in my order has shipped. Lenses show backordered. Im guessing it wont be fulfilled. its not like they are backordered..

Wow, they shouldn't put those lenses for sale if they're gonna have it like this.

I had a similar issue and when I called Oakley, one persons said to wait, another said they stopped making them. I cancelled my order after 3 weeks.

Good thing I ordered 3 sets of xx lens last May. Try amazon bro.

Back