1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Christown

Christown Oakley Beginner

Hey everyone,

So last Wednesday i ordered another pair of custom Oakleys from their website and yesterday i emailed them asking the status of my order as it had been sitting as "In Process" since.

I got an email this morning saying that my order had indeed shipped out yesterday, Yet the online order status still says "In Process" and has no tracking information so I had to reply and ask for it. Do they just not bother to update the order status online anymore?

Just curious as it seems stupid not to use something that they have for that exact purpose.

Cheers.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

My experience is that the oakley.com online status accuracy is not so great. You should call CustomerCare and check on status.

3. rhuntington3

rhuntington3 Oakley Enthusiast

At least you order shipped. Mine is stuck in back order. Sigh. Enjoy the new shades!

4. Christown

Yeah I'll be definitely ringing up for future orders.

That sucks rhuntington, hope they don't take too long to ship em' out to you & thanks.

5. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

yeah still waiting on hard cases b/o since June..lucky found some large soft vaults online...

6. M0NTY26

M0NTY26 Oakley Beginner

I ordered a pair of glasses on thursday, then found another pair on friday lol. Both have been updated properly with tracking info. The one even went from backordered to shipped within a day.

7. BAPD77

BAPD77 Oakley Expert Premium Member

Oakley.com order status updates are typically about 48 hours behind. I would anticipate the tracking info coming up later today or tomorrow if it shipped yesterday. They have literally thousands of orders and it takes a while to update all them.

8. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

i ordered a few accessory kits. . .
    will see, how long it takes, to send those!?

9. Christown

You are right BAPD, I checked this morning and it was updated.

Will remember that for future reference, I guess it's understandable considering the volume of orders they receive.