• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Original Fake Slate, STPL 1.0 Pink, Beams Clear

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello -

Looking to clear these last three glasses out of my collection - they are some of my favorites, but just trying to make sure I have those last funds to close on my new house without going broke or poor!

So I would rather bundle these to make it an easy sale and transaction for me, otherwise I will list an individual price for them as well - prices are Paypal Friends and Family or add 4% if you don't trust me! I am in the process of moving right now so I will post pictures tonight - I also have a BearBrick as well if any one would like to trade out one of the three with that, but they are in storage so I won't have access to them for another week and a half.

They are all LNIB, with correct micro bag, box, etc. Only exception are the BearBricks, which have a cracked box. Otherwise they have just enjoyed their life in my Mega Tower!

Prices include USPS Priority Shipping in the US, and would prefer to keep things local, PM or email me at Sugaint@gmail.com for international shipping quotes, more pictures or questions!

The Bundle price for all three is - $1100

Individually -

"Original Fake" Crystal Black with Slate Iridium - $500

"STPL" Dove Grey with Pink Iridium - $500

"Beams" Brown Tortoise with Clear - $400

Thanks for looking!

Bundle Front.JPG

Bundle Side.JPG

OG Fake.JPG

Beams.JPG

STPL.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pictures added!

What is fake crystal black?

Username Hidden said:
It's a collab with the brand Original Fake.

Username Hidden said:

As ericforman said, it was a collaboration with Japanese Fashion Company "Original Fake," this release had the Crystal Black with Slate Iridium and a Polished Rootbeer with Bronze.

Email sent about Kaws...

Prices firm? I wouldn't mind a stab at those beams and stpl

Last edited: