• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Original Fives.

Velocette

Oakley Beginner
Howdo all,

I am interested in selling some of my collection on. These orange fives are first up, just wanted to know what to ask for them really? I got them many years ago, condition is A1 but I don't have the box.:mad:

Cheers.

6436005113_831c6a1f8d_b.jpg

that's old school DUDE . . . don't sell them. you will not get very much for them. a few years back i bought such a model for US$20 . . .

Put them up for $45 (assuming you're in the US) and entertain offers. The worst that can happen is you end up not selling.

If they weren't such a loud colorway I'd definitely be interested. I know my brother would kill for a set of Fives or Fives 2.0 in matte black with polarized lenses.

Got any other classic pairs stashed away? There is some real interest in many older styles.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I was looking for pointers regarding price rather than it being a feeler thread to be honest.

Im in Scotland so it would probably cost about $20 to send to the US anyway! I think they will do better on ebay here, kind of torn about selling them.

Re ; older styles These are A1 no marks or cracks on stems. Seen these go for silly money on US ebay.

6440938663_1a12b100db_b.jpg

Latest Posts

Back