• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Original M-frame Accessories / Parts For Vintage Frames / Rx Frames

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Original M-Frame:
I have several pairs of earsocks for the ORIGINAL M-Frame. Slate / Black / Rootbeer. All in excellent unworn condition. $15 shipped. No nosepieces, just earsocks.

I also have one strap for the original M-Frame. $30 shipped, unworn. SOLD

One replacement arm in black, no earsock, logo still in good shape, not sure if it's a left or right side though. $10

One broken baseball-specific M-frame, carbon fiber. Suitable as a replacement for right arm. $10 SOLD

USB cable for thump, etc. NEW NEVER USED. AUTHENTIC. $20

Minute: One broken frame. Cobalt. 2nd gen metal O's. Both earstems are perfect. Rubber very good no rips SOLD
One FMJ Red frame, missing left earstem, needs right earsock. A few scratches/scuffs on frame. $10, or take both frames and make one sick custom pair! I also have lenses for sale! SOLD

Eye Jacket: One black with gold front, gold iridium lenses installed. No earstems. Frame is in ok shape, logo on the front shows a little wear. Lenses scratched FREE.

One black front only, no earstems, front logo starting to wear off. FREE

Trenchcoat: Earstem. Black Gold. Mint condition, perfect. $25. Right side.

New Frogskins: From the mid 90's. One broken black frame (cracked over left orbital), earstems in perfect shape, all logos excellent. No lenses. $20 SOLD

also 2 Matte Clear arms, logos show a little wear. $20 SOLD

Half Jacket: 2 replacement arms in Black, excellent condition, metal logos are mint. Rubber is mint, only spots that show wear are on the underside where the arms touch when closing. $25

Original A-wire. Frame only. Needs nosebombs, I will include vintage earsocks in either rootbeer or black. $25 SOLD

MAG M-Frame: Earsock and nosepiece kit. Black. Mint, unused brand new. $25

MARS: RED nosebombs and 15 T-shocks. Mint, authentic Oakley. $40

ROMEO 1 : Authentic Screws/gaskets. 2 screws, 2 pairs of different style gaskets. $20

Half Wire: Nosebombs. Black. $15

Rx frames:

Split thread: used, needs earsocks and nosebombs. Includes box containing 17 different lens shapes from Oakley. $50
Yardstick: Black, decent used condition, some random marks on frame. $35

Check out my huge list of mint condition lenses for various vintage and late model Oakleys :

http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-sunglasses-exchange/12574-mega-list-lenses-sale.html

ALSO FOR SALE:

Vintage Fives, 1st generation. Broken black frame. Used black iridium lenses included. Some minor cleaning marks but no deep or heavy scratches on lenses. Frame is broken above the right (when wearing) orbital. All logos excellent. Paint in great shape. $30 shipped.

S4010031_zps6f23d393.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Pics coming shortly...

S4010021_zps6ce4dd0e.jpg

S4010022_zps85b4925c.jpg

S4010025_zps1fb9374b.jpg

S4010026_zpsae4fe8ba.jpg

Frogskins_MatteClear_Black_zpsceb8932c.jpg

S4010028_zps54d9d2eb.jpg

S4010029_zps2015fd3e.jpg

I also have earsocks for Vintage Wires, Rootbeer or Black. $15 a pair.

Added mars nosebombs and t-shox in Red. Romeo hardware, half wire nosebombs.

Username Hidden said:
Original M-Frame:

One replacement arm in black, no earsock, logo still in good shape, not sure if it's a left or right side though. $10

One broken baseball-specific M-frame, carbon fiber. Suitable as a replacement for right arm. $10

New Frogskins: From the mid 90's. One broken black frame (cracked over left orbital), earstems in perfect shape, all logos excellent. No lenses. $20

also 2 Matte Clear arms, logos show a little wear. $20

Interested in all of these. What's wrong with the arms of the baseball M Frame that only the right arm is salvageable?

Compare the slant of the earsock section of the stem to determine which side it's for.

Interested in both Minute pieces.

Username Hidden said:
Interested in all of these. What's wrong with the arms of the baseball M Frame that only the right arm is salvageable?

Compare the slant of the earsock section of the stem to determine which side it's for.

One arm is broken in half. When I received it, it was being held together by the earsock.

The other solo arm must be a right arm. Has patent info stamped on it and the only way to read it upright would be if it was on the right side of the frame (when wearing). Hope this helps.

Jay

Im keen on a pair or two of the mframe earsocks, and the strap if rustie diesnt grab it

Username Hidden said:
Im keen on a pair or two of the mframe earsocks, and the strap if rustie diesnt grab it
Whatever you get from him ship it to me, then I'll just do 1 box over to Singapore/Australia/Wherever you are right now.

I'll be in contact the next few days, things are a bit hectic at work and home right now.