• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Original Racing Jackets

Thanks everyone, still have a few more to grab when they come available.

Nice to see that electric blue as the centerpiece of all the RJs. Having the stretched logo on all of them is the icing on the cake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blue one is my favorite, red/fire second

Just wow.
All Gen 2s? Hard to say from that pic....
All Gen II in the pic

Amazing Racing Jackets. I want that red one so bad. IMO this is the best sports frame ever created by Oakley (or anyone), and also the most under-appreciated. I only have one Water Jacket, and want 1 or 2 more. Congrats for this awesome collection

The ones that under-appreciate this shape can't understand that on that moment of sports /cycling) aerodinamics were beginning to be important (not at the point we have nowadays with clothing and bikes'obviusly ' design and tested in wind tunnerls''), and the design oakley sent out with vented lenses and air flow entry in the frame itself , was just ahead of its time .
the new racing jackets are cool , the'jaw'makes it possible to custom them .. etc...
but they are light years away from the coolness of the non bending 1Gen / 2gen
i wish we would see a comeback of the old non folding model ... ''' my opinion'' :D
heheh
now one thing - one question . why make a smaller model ? why they upgraded to 2gen ? and change the size of the frame lenses? cost ?

regards

Latest Posts

Back