• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Original Teeth Sneaker RERELEASED!

The original teeth sneakers have been rereleased by Oakley and you cannot find them online or in stores.

The only place you can find them are at the Rolling O trailer at the NHRA events across the country. These are exclusive to the Rolling O.

I have them now and they are really comfy! :thumb:

How much did you pay for them? and where can I find those rolling O lab? is it possible if you can buy me those and shipped it to me and I'll pay you through paypal. I am size 9.5 and I want the red and black same as pic #6. Let me know and thanks

How much did you pay for them? and where can I find those rolling O lab? is it possible if you can buy me those and shipped it to me and I'll pay you through paypal. I am size 9.5 and I want the red and black same as pic #6. Let me know and thanks

They retail for $140.
The Rolling O store at the NHRA events are the only place you can pick them up.
I'm sorry but yesterday was the last day I would have been able to pick up for anyone and ship them out as I found out the ups store here closes early today at 4pm and I will not be out of the event by then. I can't fit them in my carryon either :sad:
Also, the only color made now is black only with NO other colors at all. Only black.
See the pics grfmotorsports posted. That's what they look like.

They retail for $140.
The Rolling O store at the NHRA events are the only place you can pick them up.
I'm sorry but yesterday was the last day I would have been able to pick up for anyone and ship them out as I found out the ups store here closes early today at 4pm and I will not be out of the event by then. I can't fit them in my carryon either :sad:
Also, the only color made now is black only with NO other colors at all. Only black.
See the pics grfmotorsports posted. That's what they look like.

Thanks so much for being willing to help out with getting some pairs, Frank!

Thanks so much for being willing to help out with getting some pairs, Frank!

I'm just glad I was able to try. The next time I may be able to is in April.

Although I did meet artsnletters (Tim) today at the track. VERY cool guy and had a nice talk with him when we were able to talk. ;)
:thumb:

I'm just glad I was able to try. The next time I may be able to is in April.

Although I did meet artsnletters (Tim) today at the track. VERY cool guy and had a nice talk with him when we were able to talk. ;)
:thumb:
Yep i had a great time today, got hooked up with both NHRA Skybox and Top Eliminator Club tix. Met Frank and saw the amazing C-six pair he had.
sunset in so cal.
IMG_0826.jpg

Frank was down there in the Rolling O trailer
IMG_0824.jpg

TF final Shoe lost :(
IMG_0827.jpg

See you Frank on November! Nice to meet you and see Paulie (Torch) (LOL).....
Tim

Attachments

• IMG_0826.jpg
    IMG_0826.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_0824.jpg
    IMG_0824.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_0827.jpg
    IMG_0827.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 167
Back