• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Original Twenty Replacement Lenses

the_owl

hard to kidnap
U.S.
from the vault....

arent.
heres the description:

Customize the look of your Original Twenty eyewear and get the best optical performance for where you use it most. All replacement lenses feature the unbeatable clarity, impact resistance and 100% UV filtering of Oakley's High Definition Optics® (HDO®).

Please Note: Original Twenty Replacement Lenses are only compatible with the Original Twenty Sunglasses and not with the 2012 Twenty version

I was all jazzed I was going to have OEM XX OO Red's in my FMJ 5.56 frames. oh well, not the case.
I called and told them they werent going to fit. He said they were for the original twenty's. blah blah he was like 12 when these came out. The guy had me send pics (which I didnt need to do because I could tell right away they were for the newer twenty's)
He back pedaled a bit and then called me back. They sent a return label and a 50% off coupon for a pair from oakley.com. Still kinda sad I didnt get these lenses. Actually ordered two.

http://www.oakleyvault.com/en/mens/...ment-lenses/product/W0OO9157R/?skuCode=43-485

When I saw them on the Vault I knew they wouldnt fit. They never offered that color option in a lens for the original XX

Yep I saw them as well and I wanted to believe but I didn't purchase. At least they did give you a nice discount for a future item.

Back