• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oscar Pistorius Shoots Girlfriend

OMG what a crazy story, This guy was the face of radarlocks too!!! In the picture on Yahoo he was wearing a oakley hoodie too!! Not a good look for the oakley brand right now!!!

I wasn't aware of his background and never thought about his lack of muscles being an advantage, but I guess that's technically true.

If he is found guilty then it's going to be another sad day for an inspiring athlete.

I think technically he weighs significantly less as well.

This is a shame. One of the best times in the Olympics was when he was eliminated in the semi-finals of the 400m and the eventual gold medal winner traded bibs with him.

I just saw that they found "Illegal Steroids" in his house. Its funny Oakley, Nike and other sponsors are sticking by him (for now) but yet they drop Lance who helped and inspired countless number of people.

I just saw that they found "Illegal Steroids" in his house. Its funny Oakley, Nike and other sponsors are sticking by him (for now) but yet they drop Lance who helped and inspired countless number of people.

Isn't it? I don't remember Pistorious ever raising millions of dollars for any charity!

Latest Posts

Back