• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ostore690/ BigHill11590 New "smaller" Collection

BigHill11590

Oakley Expert
Tampa FL USA
I just wanted to say thank you all the forum members that have help me sell all my shades and items. I loved collecting Oakleys while I worked for the company but now they serve a different purpose for me. I viewed all my Oakley products as peaces of art and I'm very pleased that all my peaces of art found good homes. This is my new collection!! Enjoy guys.

ABAD27F0-BA05-447F-9354-D22854AD6A2A-34248-00007A32190F7653.jpg

I knew I would find you on here eventually ;-) now I know how you always knew all the good stuff. hahaha. Still can't believe you sold so much, but I like your displays.

Nice and simple...I like. I go through spells of considering downsizing frequently too. I could get that new Camaro I want if I'd sell my stuff off LOL!

BAPD77- Lol. That's were I'm at. There is a Harley Davidson nightster calling my name.

Those are the back seats out of my 04 Tahoe, lol. Minivans arnt my style... Yet. Lol

I was going to say did you sell your tahoe too or are those seats to enhance the collection. BAPD77 - if yellow is your car color why would you downgrade to a camaro. Unless of course you want a 6 cylinder with 22-24's matching the color of the car. :D

Back