• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Other Racing Jacket 2gen Score - in 'NEW conditon' :)

i know.. been here everyday , checking old posts and keeping my eyes open for deals and steals...
but yet to find my missing racing jackets
grrrrrrrrrrrrr

View attachment 280663
I've got reds but they are glossy plastic. These from your pic look like a christmas bauble-I didn't know they cae out like that. Maybe they are custom or something? As for chromes I saw them on ebay.de last month so they will be there again soon but it;s well over 200euro.

I've got reds but they are glossy plastic. These from your pic look like a christmas bauble-I didn't know they cae out like that. Maybe they are custom or something? As for chromes I saw them on ebay.de last month so they will be there again soon but it;s well over 200euro.

hey hey !
i know exactly which ones you said, but they are
''black chrome''
not the silver chrome i'm looking for..

in regards to the ''christmas color'' nice way of explaining it!heheh
i have read that this one and there is a blue version . . were special version for athletes . .... still to know if this is true or if this is a custom ....

anyway i keep looking for them and will send one of my to 'custom' to belgium :) i want a CAMO RJ in my life!! ehhehe

i know.. been here everyday , checking old posts and keeping my eyes open for deals and steals...
but yet to find my missing racing jackets
grrrrrrrrrrrrr

View attachment 280663
That Chrome is not factory but a custom owned by a fellow collector in France who I was in constant touch during my stint in Germany 2011-2014. Karim almost redefined the look of the RJs with the flashier lenses (mostly Fire Iridium) and of course his pics came out great as he is an avid photographer.

damm !
i would kill for that!
@Manish -- i believe he will NOT sell the item ...?!? hehehe

thanks for making this clear , and about the red ones? same story. ? :)

damm !
i would kill for that!
@Manish -- i believe he will NOT sell the item ...?!? hehehe

thanks for making this clear , and about the red ones? same story. ? :)
Nopes. The Red 1 is indeed factory and is a 1 off colorway that would be harder to acquire due to rarity...but as I always preach....Patience is virtue ;).
One thing I will mention though, the vintage RJs with rare colorways have shown up a lot more in Europe than the US, so your chances are better.

Nopes. The Red 1 is indeed factory and is a 1 off colorway that would be harder to acquire due to rarity...but as I always preach....Patience is virtue ;).
One thing I will mention though, the vintage RJs with rare colorways have shown up a lot more in Europe than the US, so your chances are better.

I missed an auction not long ago in eBay UK, With the "red1" ( is that the name:)) baaastard colour...hehe
and the blue ones ate amazing too...
Grrrr
Im só sure someone here has it..here...

Patience patience... ..

Back