• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Other Sunglasses Forums?

electricrelish

Oakley Beginner
Are there any other sunglasses forum that members here participate in? I'm interested in non-Oakley sunglasses too.

I just picked up a pair of Electric Hoy's a while back. They are pretty badass :cool:
Thank you for speaking up.

I prefer Oakley's but I really like Ray Bans, Prada and Burberry too; however, my outside Oakley interests tend to be for my g/f, who tends to prefer Dolce & Gabbana and Tom Ford to name a few. I've had her try some Oakley's, which she likes OK, but finds herself preferring the other brands.

Thank you for speaking up.

I prefer Oakley's but I really like Ray Bans, Prada and Burberry too; however, my outside Oakley interests tend to be for my g/f, who tends to prefer Dolce & Gabbana and Tom Ford to name a few. I've had her try some Oakley's, which she likes OK, but finds herself preferring the other brands.

Oakley doesn't have much of a name in the fashion circles. I can almost guarantee Oakley runs circles around those brands in terms of performance.

Tell her wearing Oakley will help prevent bags under the eyes and crowsfeet later in life with better UV protection :laugh:

One thing I've noticed, if you see those folks who are very keen on looks and fashion, they tend to wear the designer names like Ray Ban,Prada, Gucci, D&G etc. I think Fashionistas are like that and anything related to these designer labels they will buy.

Those that are into sports and activity related lifestyle hek even the military guys, well we all know what they wear.

Only thing I can think of that comes close to Oakley would be BOLE, Arnette, Dragon and UVEX

Back