• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OTT Black W/Ruby

• Thread starter Jairmayah
  • Start date
J

Jairmayah

Finally got my first pair of Over The Tops! Won these off ebay NEW with box, microbag and paperwork for $491.99. I'm pretty satisfied with the price considering the condition they're in and also they're black w/ruby, which seems to be a colorway that' harder to find.

Btw, $491.99 is a much better price than $700, which some other users are telling me is a good deal and I won't find a better deal anywhere else. Yeah, right. I literally bought these a few days after I was told that. As Dallas O Hog said, be patient.

10523529_10152578436040420_834644342_n.jpg
10525067_10152578436045420_121228671_n.jpg

Nice score!A piece that all of us should have one time.Best colourway for me in the ott!

You have gathered some very nice pieces.i think it is time you make an update in the collection area thread

You have gathered some very nice pieces.i think it is time you make an update in the collection area thread
I will soon. Just waiting on a couple more pieces to come in to make my new case actually look "full".

I'm really torn about OTT - I think they're awesome, and a part of me really wants a pair, but another part of me says, "you'll almost never wear them, you've got better things to spend your money on than a pair of shelf whores..." One of these days I'll have to resolve that conflict one way or the other.

Regardless, I agree - you got an excellent colorway for a great price! Congrats!

@kronin323 hit the nail on the head .
Yes OTT are definitely on my wish list and as i won't buy and not "try" to wear them it is a chunk of change to just sit there but they are my top 5 pairs to buy especially in the Black it's the only colour that works in something that Special .