• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale OTT Matte Black/Ruby Iridium (here We Go Again)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

SOLD

After having tried to trade off these beauties without luck I will now try to sell them to someone who will appreciate them more than me.

They come without the box but does come with the original protection bag. They are in excellent condition and I have not been able to find any faults on them.

Looking to get 300 USD/235 EUR or best offer above + shipping and Paypal fees. Should be a fair price considering what they sell for on eBay.

Payment via PayPal and I will ship in the method chosen and paid for by the buyer. Glasses will of course be securely packaged.

Trades possible? Yes - but no trades from outside the European union due to import tax issues. And only interested in Radarlocks and New Racing Jackets.

guryjugy.jpg

uma6y3ur.jpg

Best regards
Mikkel, Denmark

Some people reacted to this post.
Damn I would if I wasnt already tied up in a few things. GLWS

Dibs. PM me please

Oh man looks like im to late!

pm in case

PM Sent. Can send payment ASAP!

Pm

Is this an auction. Thats what it appears to be. He wants bids in by the date in June, Starting the bids at 200.00. Is this allowed here???? I would be in for the 2 bills but didn't think we could auction items.

Mikkelf, bid style threads are not allowed unfortunately. Please set a firm price or as others stated you can list it on eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.