• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OTT nuke head

my new lock screen;

9df81ff8b27fca6129153efd1c073eef.jpg

thanks @mercbezerk
:D with all that OTT discusion I'm now heated up to go out and rock em in the neighbourhood :D unfortunately no one would appreciate that of even understand aside from that it's dark outside and cold as f***********k

1st option was something like 15x25cm which would be around OTT box's sticker but something closer to A4 sheet would be much better. I have to say that for me it's still unreal that you can make a suitable photo that big from Mercbezerk's image but I'm really behindiim graphics and if you say it can be done then great :)

A4 size is 21cm x 29.7cm. I resized it to 29.7cm but the ratio of the source image isn't the same as A4, it turned out to be 18.8cm width. Filesize is small so I'm embedding it into this post, you should be able to save it directly from here, hope you find it suitable...

Nuke HeadA4.jpg

And then this one I resized close to the max filesize I can upload here, 1600% larger than merc's original. It should be printable up to 63" x 100" / 160cm x 254cm... The forum server will eventually compress it so save a copy now, should be 4.4MB...

Nuke HeadBig.jpg

Back