1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    For sale is my amazing and breathtaking OTT gen2
    Boxed and complete.
    No scratches on the lenses at all. (I couldn't find any)
    The box got mixed at the store where it was purchased and I ended up with the box from the one with the black frame.
    USD $650 shipped (I can't make it any cheaper because the shipping from Chile for a box that big is going to be expensive)
    OTT: Over the Top NEW - IMG_6190.JPG OTT: Over the Top NEW - IMG_6191.JPG OTT: Over the Top NEW - IMG_6193.JPG OTT: Over the Top NEW - IMG_6192.JPG OTT: Over the Top NEW - IMG_6194.JPG OTT: Over the Top NEW - IMG_6188.JPG OTT: Over the Top NEW - IMG_6189.JPG OTT: Over the Top NEW - IMG_6195.JPG OTT: Over the Top NEW - IMG_6196.JPG OTT: Over the Top NEW - IMG_6197.JPG

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    damn.... This is a piece of history right here.... Whish I were in a position to make a play for these..

Anonymous likes this.