• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ott showing delivers status but not shown up

I know this is little consolation for the OP, but it truly is amazing when you think of all the millions of items that are mailed in one day alone, that anything, let alone most things, still get to where they need to go. I know all of us hate on USPS every now and then, but all things considered, their track record is pretty mind-blowing. Hell, documents get lost all the time where I work, and there is only 40 of us shooting **** around!

I know this is little consolation for the OP, but it truly is amazing when you think of all the millions of items that are mailed in one day alone, that anything, let alone most things, still get to where they need to go. I know all of us hate on USPS every now and then, but all things considered, their track record is pretty mind-blowing. Hell, documents get lost all the time where I work, and there is only 40 of us shooting **** around!

Tell the truth its you binning documents at work

This does bring up a good point
So the Post says on tracking its been delivered.
If sent with no insurance who eats the loss? Sender or receiver?
Paypal will ask for proof of shipping, Sender shows it was delivered.?
Yet receiver says it never showed up
maybe stolen from mail?
But still who eats it?

It doesn't show delivered tho, I tracked it for the OP. it doesn't show up in USPS system, but when tracking using Correos it shows it was dispatched from the origin office, but nothing after.

This does bring up a good point
So the Post says on tracking its been delivered.
If sent with no insurance who eats the loss? Sender or receiver?
Paypal will ask for proof of shipping, Sender shows it was delivered.?
Yet receiver says it never showed up
maybe stolen from mail?
But still who eats it?
Depends also on G&S or F&F I would think too.

Latest Posts

Back