• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Our Family Collection

michaelpule

Oakley Expert
Mine:
A Wire Black with Black Lens- 1996 Squashed from getting sat on in the car by the now wife.
E Wire 2.1 Black with Ruby Iridium - 2005
Half Wire Black with Black Lens - 2008 or 2009
Gascan Ghost Text
- Polarized Black Iridium
- Ruby Iridium
Infinite Hero Radar
- IH Black Iridium Path
- Polarized Black Iridium Range

Wife:
Square Wire 2.0 Silver with Fire Iridium and Orange Earsocks
Flak Jacket Black with Black Iridium
Five Squared Brown Tortoise with Brown Lens
Fast Jacket Polished White with Red "O"
- Polarized OO Red
- Polarized G30 Iridium
- G40
Miss Conduct Black with G20

collection.jpg

A Wires (They are severely damaged)
awire.jpg

E Wire 2.1
ewire21.jpg

Half Wire
halfwire.jpg

GASCAN with Ruby Iridium
gascan.jpg

GASCAN with Polarized Black Iridium and Miss Conducts
8umupu4u.jpg

IH Radar with Polarized Range and Fast Jacket w/ G30 Polarized
ypapyhyq.jpg

Nice collection, and the Baseballs!:bounce::bounce:

Thanks, like that Helton newspaper print autograph? I also have a Ubaldo no hitter 8x10 that is signed and framed above the Helton.

Not counting the 11 signatures on the 500 Homerun Club Ball, I've got Juan Marichal, Boog Powell, Carl Crawford, Monte Irvin, Don Sutton, Garry Templeton, John Castino, Kelly Shoppach, Jim Perry, Jose Cruz, Claude Osteen, Gary Sheffield, Dave Stewart, Jason Castro, Steve Garvey, Kevin Seitzer, Stan Musial, Carl Yastrzemski, Rollie Fingers, Mark McGwire, Vinny Castillo, Albert Belle, Omar Vizquel, Johnny Damon, Houston Street, A few Rangers Spring Training Guys, 7 guys from 2006 World Baseball Classic Team USA (Including Tex and Chipper Jones), and the lower right is a ball signed by one of my little league teams. I also have a Bat signed "Hit King 4256 - Pete Rose" and a ball "I'm Sorry I Bet on Baseball - Pete Rose" and a Doug Mientkiewicz Final out of the 2004 World Series 16x20 inscribed "**** the Curse, **** the Yankees"

Very nice collection of oaks and baseballs

Thanks, a couple of other notes. That's a Game Used Yankee Stadium Third base from September 14, 2009 in the final season of Old Yankee (game I was at). It includes dirt from the field, my ticket and the stuffed TY Bear they gave out to the first 10,000 kids. I paid some teenage girl 40 bucks for hers. She was standing there with some of her friends I offered her the cash and she blew me off and then one of her buddies was all "Dude, he's being serious!"

In the shot of all the balls, the racks on the left include commemorative (about 32) things like spring training, stadium balls, opening day games, playoff games, world baseball classic and world series games I've been to.