• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Our first baby is on the way!

ROMEO OR JULIET??

• Romeo

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • Juliet

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sincere congrats to you and your wife. Your first child will present you with new challenges and present a new found level of joy not previously experienced. Enjoy every moment, and take lots of pics through your journey. The time flies so fast, and you will want to have those to be able to look back at. Your growing family is in my thoughts and prayers.

@Rusty M, Congratulations on your joint creation. I don't have kids myself (yet), so don't have any wisdom to impart to you. However, firstly, I believe that the name Oakley isn't gender specific(at least not for the middle name). Then secondly, good luck with the task of being life mentor......enjoy.

Last edited:
@Rusty- there's a Saying... That if your wife's face (beauty) doesn't change, then it's a Boy... Since a girl steals her mom's beauty. But apparently this theory only works with #whitepeople LOL

So how is you wife looking nowadays?

Actually, I think it is not just a saying. If it is a boy, the level of testosterone will affect the appearance of the mother due to this hormone is basically promoting male characteristics and if it is a girl, the level of estrogen will affect the mother in a way that it enhances more her physical apperance(i.e. beauty) due to the hormone promoting female characteristics which is more pleasant to a mother.

Oh and @Rusty M ,congratulation and the best of health to you, your wife and the baby, @kronin323 nailed it on his previous post

Latest Posts

Back