• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OUTRAGEOUS Prices For The Hazard And Cylinder Block IPhone Case.....

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
Someone on eBay is selling a Hazard and Cylinder Block iPhone case for $300 :blink: ...... Have these really become that rare?

wtf...lol...crazy me thought this was going to be some dirt cheap deal you were posting...boy was i wrong...they can't be that rare? eBay prices are absolutely ridiculous...I try to not go by them to often.

my local vault has both cases....
the problem in my area, is that i'm so close to mexico...that there's so many ignorant mexicans that come flood the stores that they pretty much stray away everyone from this part of texas. because they're so annoying. and the only thing those ignorant little bastards are interested in by that mall are puma's and ed hardy clothes...

so... usually...my local vault/o-store is pretty much full of everything that you guys want,because no one picks it up here :D

my local vault has both cases....
the problem in my area, is that i'm so close to mexico...that there's so many ignorant mexicans that come flood the stores that they pretty much stray away everyone from this part of texas. because they're so annoying. and the only thing those ignorant little bastards are interested in by that mall are puma's and ed hardy clothes...

so... usually...my local vault/o-store is pretty much full of everything that you guys want,because no one picks it up here :D

@Johnny, which includes things like ipone/ipod cases, ichiro radar's, man, your lucky. Gotta pm you when I make my next purchase!

if you guys are serious,you can PM me your numbers and i can text you guys when i'm making my next trip to the vault. I usually make the drive every other weekend...

the only thing i wasn't able to get my hand on was a pair of goldbrooks :'(

@Johnny Hundreds
a pair Goldbrooks should be not a problem!
Batwolf have one for sale and there a bunch on ebay too!

Latest Posts

Back