• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Over The Ear Hearing Aids ?

lucozade

Oakley Beginner
Ireland
Hi Guys I'm a male from Ireland firstly thanks for letting me join what looks like a fantastic and helpful community..

As the title states i recently have been fitted with over the ear hearing aids because of this I'm finding my current Oakley Flak 2.0 xl are beginning to hurt my ears, i think this may be happening because of the weight or shape of the arms on the flak. I was wondering have any members that wear similar hearing aids found a particular model of oakley which are suitable to wear with hearing aids? Also could you list for me the lightest models to the heaviest or any other info or advice which may prove helpful.

Thank you very much in advance for taking the time to read this and hopefully assist me which i would greatly appreciate

Over The Tops would literally clear those aids....

But actually, I'd recommend trying on the new EV Zero because the hold is light, yet still secure. The stems are also thin so you may be able to have them rest right above the hearing aid clips. If you do try them on, see if you can get the store associates to remove the security tag because the perception of fit will totally be skewed with it on.

Afaik Carbon blades might work well too.

Frames that hold your skull tightly can sit a bit higher over your ears so they don't interfere with the hearing aid.. For me Radars do that well.

Original Radar may work also...strictly individual preference but I use them when I ride and they go OVER my helmet straps and clips and after several hours I have no major irritation.

And welcome to the community laddie! ;)

Thanks very Much For the replies! I will try on the sunglasses you have suggested above and let you know how i get on..

Back