1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    I'm trying to fund another purchase and since I have 3 of these, one is getting sacrificed. This is obviously FMJ/fire. They are in excellent condition. There is only 1 tiny scratch on the entire frame and it's not visible from any angle when worn or even on display. The lenses are in excellent condition also. A few tiny hairlines from cleaning. These have been on a shelf for their life and tried on a few times. The pads are nice and clean too. Pictures of the frame scratch and lenses are below. Paypal is the form of payment and I'm looking to get $350 shipped. I'm open to offers on the price but no trades. These are in amazing condition.

Over The Top - 2012-09-08163912.jpg

Over The Top - 2012-09-08163850.jpg

Over The Top - 2012-09-08163957.jpg

Over The Top - 2012-09-08164006.jpg

Over The Top - 2012-09-08163925.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    Damn!!!!! I would so buy these!!! But I just got another IH Juliet!!!!! Hmmmmm, I dont know, that scratch could be a deal breaker...JK Good Price and an excellent pair GLWS!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    Back up.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Do you have the box and microfiber bag?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    I have a microfiber that's included but it's for a pair of goggles (I think). It's not the correct bag for OTT. No box.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.