• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Over The Top

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I'm trying to fund another purchase and since I have 3 of these, one is getting sacrificed. This is obviously FMJ/fire. They are in excellent condition. There is only 1 tiny scratch on the entire frame and it's not visible from any angle when worn or even on display. The lenses are in excellent condition also. A few tiny hairlines from cleaning. These have been on a shelf for their life and tried on a few times. The pads are nice and clean too. Pictures of the frame scratch and lenses are below. Paypal is the form of payment and I'm looking to get $350 shipped. I'm open to offers on the price but no trades. These are in amazing condition.

2012-09-08163912.jpg

2012-09-08163850.jpg

2012-09-08163957.jpg

2012-09-08164006.jpg

2012-09-08163925.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Damn!!!!! I would so buy these!!! But I just got another IH Juliet!!!!! Hmmmmm, I dont know, that scratch could be a deal breaker...JK Good Price and an excellent pair GLWS!!

Back up.

Do you have the box and microfiber bag?

I have a microfiber that's included but it's for a pair of goggles (I think). It's not the correct bag for OTT. No box.

Sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.