1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Spenc

Spenc Oakley Collector Premium Member

Can anyone tell me do all over the top glasses have made in the USA stamped on them as the ones I just bought do not but other than that they look spot on thanks for your time again all .

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. V2oak

V2oak Oakley Man from Manila

Mine doesn't have either, but I saw some OTT's that has a stamp of Made In USA, Im not sure why is there a variety and probably some one here can chime in a shed some light.

Spenc likes this.
  3. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley Rōnin

mine have the made in the USA stamp... maybe there are generations of the OTT?

Spenc likes this.
  4. JDubs

JDubs Oakley Enthusiast

I dont think the one I had had the stamp so I wouldnt worry too much about it!

5. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley Rōnin

yeah, I never heard or seen a fake OTT bro so I think its ok!

6. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

There are generations. Mostly having to do with the foam pads, not sure about any other markings.

7. greg

greg Oakley Enthusiast

100% sure the 2nd generation FMJ emerald OTT did NOT have made in the USA stamped on them. also i can assure you that not all OTT have Made in the USA on them, as to why... i do not know. At the time, everything oakley produced and manufactured was in America. Furthermore, No one has ever faked OTT plus it would be soo easy to spot given the engineering and design of them, most fakes are generic sunglasses with an oakley stamped logo.