1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. socommk23

socommk23 Oakley Beginner

hi there guys.

my name is russell oakley winters. im an avid fan of oakley sunglasses, i will wear nothing else including safety glasses at work.

im currently trying to find out what my over the tops are worth. they are black with ruby lenses in mint condition. ive seen several silver pairs for sale on ebay of late ranging from £255 to over £500.
    this cant be right can it?
    i have no intention of selling mine as i love the individuality of them and have actually worn them as they were meant to be rather than gathering dust in a box somewhere. i just dont understand how they could have possibly become so expencive.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. JDubs

JDubs Oakley Enthusiast

yeah that sounds about right. I believe those are the more sought after ones. If you have the box and bag for them then that makes them even more valuable.

i am rich likes this.
  3. socommk23

really? that really is over the top in my opinion. but does make me smile as i have these beauties...lol

4. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley Rōnin

the black OTTs are more rare than the other color combos.... especially if they are the blade 2 edition... OTTs scream oakley thats why people love them!

OakleyBoss likes this.
  5. socommk23

they dont have "blade II" on the lenses. i saw those go for over $1000 on ebay a while ago

6. OakleyBoss

OakleyBoss Moderator Staff Member Administrator

OTT's definitely epitomize Oakley. A lot of people say they were the peak of the Mad Scientist error and were illogical, yet welcomed when they came out. No one knew what they were, some people understood, some didn't, but they definitely hold a place in Oakley history!

7. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Welcome to the forum!