1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

How many were produced and what color combinations? There's probably a thread but with new update searching sux!!!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Rays

Rays Oakley Expert

six as stated here

3. OakleyBoss84

OakleyBoss84 Oakley Collector

FMJ Silver OTT's with Ice, Grey, Emerald, Fire and Matte Black OTT with Ruby lens. And also the 1/1 Olympic Silver, Bronze and Gold OTT

4. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Thanks guys. Were there limited numbers?

5. OakleyBoss84

No just being older models they don't make anymore most people wear them or mess them all up certain Color ways are harder to find and complete at that. But if U look hard enough U will find some at good prices. The only ones that were limited were the Olympic OTT's. Oh and the Matte Black with Ruby lens that had the Etching Blade II one it but never said to be numbered U just don't see them around much

6. Dallas O Hog

Awesome. Thanks Chris. When I searched I didn't find much except stuff about Jim and the designs. Guess maybe one day need to sit down and play around on O-review.

7. OakleyBoss84

Had I known U wanted them all I would've sold U all my OTT's I had them all except the Matte black ruby with Blade etching and the Olympics OTTs haha I still have the Emerald OTT

8. Dallas O Hog

Haha IDK if I can fit all of em in my case

9. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

Grey? Black.

OakleyBoss84 likes this.
  10. OakleyBoss84

I have a double wide I can sell U haha