• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Over The Tops

Dallas O Hog

O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Dallas
How many were produced and what color combinations? There's probably a thread but with new update searching sux!!!

FMJ Silver OTT's with Ice, Grey, Emerald, Fire and Matte Black OTT with Ruby lens. And also the 1/1 Olympic Silver, Bronze and Gold OTT

Thanks guys. Were there limited numbers?
No just being older models they don't make anymore most people wear them or mess them all up certain Color ways are harder to find and complete at that. But if U look hard enough U will find some at good prices. The only ones that were limited were the Olympic OTT's. Oh and the Matte Black with Ruby lens that had the Etching Blade II one it but never said to be numbered U just don't see them around much

No just being older models they don't make anymore most people wear them or mess them all up certain Color ways are harder to find and complete at that. But if U look hard enough U will find some at good prices. The only ones that were limited were the Olympic OTT's. Oh and the Matte Black with Ruby lens that had the Etching Blade II one it but never said to be numbered U just don't see them around much
Awesome. Thanks Chris. When I searched I didn't find much except stuff about Jim and the designs. Guess maybe one day need to sit down and play around on O-review.

Awesome. Thanks Chris. When I searched I didn't find much except stuff about Jim and the designs. Guess maybe one day need to sit down and play around on O-review.
Had I known U wanted them all I would've sold U all my OTT's I had them all except the Matte black ruby with Blade etching and the Olympics OTTs haha I still have the Emerald OTT

Had I known U wanted them all I would've sold U all my OTT's I had them all except the Matte black ruby with Blade etching and the Olympics OTTs haha I still have the Emerald OTT
Haha IDK if I can fit all of em in my case

Back