• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

P42 Iridium

dr.chop

I should Work at Oakley
For those who have been wondering what they look like, I bought the dogs so I could lay hands on them and here they are. Darker than a HI Persimmon for sure...Different to say the least

IMG_2543_zps16ca9963.jpg

IMG_2544_zps4a48fff3.jpg

IMG_2545_zpsd7cde315.jpg

Haha, just got mine in the mail today! They are different...was hoping for more reflection in the lenses, to hide my eyes. But overall a nice addition to the pound.

It should be noted, that the coating on the lenses looks best on a black background. If you take pix of the lens on a white background, the iridium coating isn't very visible at all. Hehehe plus Doc always makes things look awesome!

It should be noted, that the coating on the lenses looks best on a black background. If you take pix of the lens on a white background, the iridium coating isn't very visible at all. Hehehe plus Doc always makes things look awesome!

Thanks brutha...the iridium on these lenses is not pronounced and bright like most, so if no black, it would almost wash totally out in pix. But, you need some white source to bring the highlights out too. Double edged sword

Back