1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. erap

erap Oakley Collector

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Frogskins

Frogskins Oakley Expert

3. the_owl

the_owl Oakley Expert

Im going for Pac, but its going to be a tough fight for him. Depends on who shows up to fight I guess.

dragonvoi likes this.
  4. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

5. discodave

discodave Go Navy!

Agreed! Me and some buddies were looking for a bar to go watch it at and every place we called said they wouldn't have it because it'll cost them $3500.00 just to show it. Friggin' ridiculous.

6. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

On my local news, some places are charging a cover fee to get in ($25 or $30 at the places that were mentioned) or not showing it (Buffalo Wild Wings).

7. jrd5497

jrd5497 Oakley Enthusiast

Bar and restaurants around here that typically show PPV Boxing and Wrestling events for free are charging $20 cover charge for this fight. I guess everyone is trying to make money off of it.

8. erap

erap Oakley Collector

My O funds were put on hold after i subscribed for the pay per view and paid for the lechon, a few cases of beer and some pizza delivery during the fight lol

ptownphil and Frogskins like this.
  9. djhyper66

djhyper66 Oakley Expert

Bars and business pay a lot more to get the fight so charging 20-30 dollar a person, they might not even make there money back.

10. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Bars and restaurants get charged based on the amount of tvs. Generally between $3500-5000