• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pacquiao vs Mayweather

Who will win?

• Pacquiao

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Mayweather

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Fight will be cancelled by you know who

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

erap

I should Work at Oakley
image.jpg

I was floored when I saw that price on the Comcast website. Hell no. That is obscene. But they throw in 3 months of Showtime free. Yay.

Agreed! Me and some buddies were looking for a bar to go watch it at and every place we called said they wouldn't have it because it'll cost them $3500.00 just to show it. Friggin' ridiculous.

Agreed! Me and some buddies were looking for a bar to go watch it at and every place we called said they wouldn't have it because it'll cost them $3500.00 just to show it. Friggin' ridiculous.
On my local news, some places are charging a cover fee to get in ($25 or $30 at the places that were mentioned) or not showing it (Buffalo Wild Wings).

Bar and restaurants around here that typically show PPV Boxing and Wrestling events for free are charging $20 cover charge for this fight. I guess everyone is trying to make money off of it.

My O funds were put on hold after i subscribed for the pay per view and paid for the lechon, a few cases of beer and some pizza delivery during the fight lol

Bars and business pay a lot more to get the fight so charging 20-30 dollar a person, they might not even make there money back.

Bars and restaurants get charged based on the amount of tvs. Generally between $3500-5000

Latest Posts

Back