• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Padres Frogskins + Holbrooks

Romeo, Oakley just released Ruby Polarized for the Big Taco so it might not be a stretch that the lenses they show online are Polarized. The prices would be the biggest giveaway.

I have not heard of the Polarized Ruby Big Taco, do you have any information about this glass? I agree with you about the prices of the Frogskins being a 'givaway', the MLB.com store and the OCP pairs via Oakley are essentially the same at $155, and the Fire, Ice, and Ruby lenses under this method of availability are non polarized. OCP Polarized MLB etched Frogskins come up at between $195 to $205. I therefore think the MLB store advertising the lenses as polarized is an error.

No info yet, my local store told me this past week that they received the lens as an OCP option. Maybe I'll call and grab a part number for the lenses, or stop by and take pics if I have time today.

I can confirm this. I bought a set and I'm having dr chop cut them down to fit my Juliet's. big taco also got emerald and 24k polarized

Big taco 24k lens...available on custom order only?
Any ways to buy just the lens?