• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Paint/Protection

Checked out Garth and Wake and friendsofthefrog. All awesome stuff, definitely inspiring. The Frogskins seem like such a perfect canvas for design ideas.

As far as the paint stripping, will the acetone remove say.. the gloss back factory finish? And are the pairs like the summit series and aquatiques just colored plastic that doesn't have a factory finish? I don't want to be trying to rub off something like the basin red finish when it's actually the plastic that's colored maroon/brown. Or do they all start off clear and then get factory painted?

I think the coolest thing I didn't know was that Andrew Petterson does customs by request. In addition to the 50 he did, he's done some really sweet ones. The digi/pink camo he just did recently look amazing.

I think the coolest thing I didn't know was that Andrew Petterson does customs by request. In addition to the 50 he did, he's done some really sweet ones. The digi/pink camo he just did recently look amazing.
That one is awesome and the one he just did for Garth is top notch as well!

Latest Posts

Back