• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Painted My Team USA Fuel Cells

Oh cool thanks, i was thinking of just getting one of those Rubbermaid totes to use as a dip tank. i figure for mall jobs like glasses that would do the trick

It definitely would. I have a big tank like that for anything really big I may end up doing but use the sink in my basement for small stuff.

How did you go about spraying your primer and base? do one side then flip the part once it dried a bit? Ive sprayed gun parts ect in the past but must of that stuff has holes i can run fishing line through and hang to spray.

How did you go about spraying your primer and base? do one side then flip the part once it dried a bit? Ive sprayed gun parts ect in the past but must of that stuff has holes i can run fishing line through and hang to spray.

Yeah I spray one side, let it dry, then spray the other side. Make sure you move it after you spray it or it'll end up sticking to whatever surface it's on.