1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Moustachio

Moustachio Oakley Beginner

Hey all, I was hoping you guys could give me some more info on a couple of Juliets I have. One has a fire lens with a serial of P032407 and the other has ice lenses with serial # JI003638. They're in fantastic condition, but I know they're old. Could somebody tell me more about these pairs?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Funky-Trixtar

Funky-Trixtar Me ,some time ago............. Premium Member

3. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

basically first gen plasma fire, and a first gen plasma ice. the gen1 plasmas are sought after for their boney-white finish, but they DO discolor easily so its hard to find in good condition. nice pieces..

4. jcesl2

jcesl2 Oakley Enthusiast

Hey- would they discolor if they're sealed in the box? I know someone that has a sealed in the box plasma/ice. If the finish still looks perfect maybe I'll get it.

5. Moustachio

The finish on these are pretty much perfect. I'll post some pictures in just a bit. Thanks for the info!

6. Moustachio

So I snapped a few pictures of them today. These were a pretty incredible find, found them both at a local pawn shop.

Pair Of Old Juliets - Juliets1.jpg
    Pair Of Old Juliets - Juliets2.jpg
    Pair Of Old Juliets - Juliets3.jpg
    Pair Of Old Juliets - Juliets4.jpg

I love xmetals but they never tend to look very good on me, in my opinion. I did replace the lenses in these and replace the unobtainium as well, so they look beautiful, just not on my face. Haha