• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Panel Pack - Which Color Do You Prefer?

imranbecks

Oakley Enthusiast
Singapore
Just need some opinions from you guys as to which color you prefer for the Oakley Panel Pack. Black, sheet metal, khaki or multicam? I already have the black one, 4 years since I got it and its still going strong. Currently I'm planning on getting another Panel Pack, leaning on either the sheet metal or the Multicam. But since the Multicam is currently somewhat out of my reach since Oakley.com can't ship to Singapore, its now a choice of either the khaki or sheet metal for me. Would love to hear which colors some of you here prefer for the Panel Pack...

12803655513_83bf3d84e1_z.jpg

12803655543_e9d936588b_z.jpg

12804106674_7912793c1d_z.jpg

12698502243_a3c437a447_z.jpg

I lime the khaki color. I would be concerned with it getting dirty though.

Indeed. Especially the bottom part of the bag... I would worry about placing it down on a dirty floor or something. But the khaki looks really nice actually. The black details on the backpack along with the black O logo, compliments the backpack really well! Pretty underrated also I think due to the fact that many are after the sheet metal because of the connection it had to a certain movie...hahaha

I like the sheet metal but wish the "O" icon was black. The multicam would be my 2nd choice, even though the khaki does look great. I just came across this pack yesterday shopping online. I can only get it in black on multicam and am leaning towards multicam. The only concern I have is I don't believe it has a waist or chest strap and I like the extra support, especially when I am on a motorcycle or my mountain bike. Can you confirm the absence of the waist and chest straps? Thanks

I have the Khaki and I love it. The grey was in the Book of Eli movie and right after it's release that color was discontinued.
Discontinued maybe from Oakley, but it can still be bought elsewhere :)

I like the sheet metal but wish the "O" icon was black. The multicam would be my 2nd choice, even though the khaki does look great. I just came across this pack yesterday shopping online. I can only get it in black on multicam and am leaning towards multicam. The only concern I have is I don't believe it has a waist or chest strap and I like the extra support, especially when I am on a motorcycle or my mountain bike. Can you confirm the absence of the waist and chest straps? Thanks

Yeah, it doesn't have a waist and chest strap. I absolutely love this backpack. I've used mine for cycling, on holidays and at work. Its been through it all since I got it back in 2010. This backpack is pretty durable for it to have last this long. Lightweight as well.

6330139515_d58c340b97_z.jpg

6330898978_5e14500c80_z.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the information and pictures. I will have to think about it because I use the extra straps all the time. I have a Burton backpack that's still going strong after 15 years of use so might have to stick with Burton, although all these stylish Oakley packs are certainly tempting. Others on my list are made by Alpinestars and Kreiga (R20 is a favorite of many motorcyclists). I won't buy another North Face pack after watching the liner of one fall apart with not much use.

Latest Posts

Back