• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Paperclip Accessories?

Seth Bush

Oakley Beginner
Akron, OH
OK, so I know the Paperclip models aren't techincally "sunglasses", but they are 100% genuine Oakleys. My question is this? Does anyone on here know where I can find/purchase more of the reversible color combo Icons & Earsocks? I've been going around in circles trying to locate some of the black/yellow inserts for mine and haven't gotten anywhere.

I have some Sample frames with the icon and socks in them if you want them. I can either send the whole frames to you or just pop all the stuff out and pop em in an envelope. If we do the frames if you could send like $10 just to cover shipping I would just give them to you.

photo-1.jpg

I have some Sample frames with the icon and socks in them if you want them. I can either send the whole frames to you or just pop all the stuff out and pop em in an envelope. If we do the frames if you could send like $10 just to cover shipping I would just give them to you.

photo-1.jpg

Absolutely! That would be awesome! PayPal work for you?

Hi I lost my only insert that came with the paper clip glasses does anyone have inserts or know where to purchase them I go to oakleys retail stores no one knows what I am talking about I show them and they tel me to go to Oakleys online website to purchase... Cant find it on the site.. These glasses dont look as good without the inserts please anyone.

Back